Ads Header

Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Role Model | VA DEMI LOVATO ALL SASSY! - Role Model Taylor Swift - Shaun White Nekid! Hashtag #

src = http://i.ytimg.com/vi/piQvotBoKVA/default.jpg

The New YouTube! Ouch youtu.be my toes! Please review youtu.be Thumbs up! A Comment / Fave / Share! I hope you subscribe to my channel! PIN ME! Click to Tweet! bit.ly ALL SHARE ON YOUR social sites really helps! Comment Questions of the day: Answer all or part! YAY! A. Do you think Taylor Swift is refreshing or boring? Second Would you like to see Shawn White Nekid? Third Did you like Drew on X Factor? Who do you win? 4th Team Demi or Team Buck (or we were both sassy at it was great HA?) Bonus: Have you ever HASH THIS DAY IN REAL LIFE LIKE? HA! ____ # Embarrassing me me me! buckhollywood.com MAIN CHANNEL: SUBSCRIBE! youtube.com second channel: SUBSCRIBE! CHANNEL youtube.com PHONE: FEAR! youtube.com Follow Buck on Twitter: twitter.com Friend Buck on Facebook: www.facebook.com NEW! Do not tell me ON GOOGLE ADD buckhollywood.tumblr.com bit.ly MORE
Video Rating: 4/5



Tags:DEMI, Hashtag, LOVATO, model, Nekid, Role, SASSY, Shaun, Swift, Taylor, white

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...