Ads Header

Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Fashion Rocks 2008 | Chris Brown Cupid / Forever (Fashion Rocks 2008) + Lyrics

Chris Brown performing its new song Forever and another song, Amor on 2008 Fashion Rocks. Lyrics (Forever): 1, 2, 3, 4 Hey Hey Oh … Hey Hey Oh … It is you and me moving at the speed of light into eternity yer, Tonight is the night to join me in the middle of ecstasy. Feel around the melody in the rhythm of the music around you, around you, I’ll take you there I will there so do not worry, I’m here baby We can go anywhere, anywhere But first hand, this is your chance to take my hand Come with me [Chorus:] It’s like I waited my whole life this night gonna be me you and the cause of the dance track, “We only have one night Double your pleasure Double your fun and dance Forever (ever, ever) Forever (ever, ever) Forever (ever, ever) Forever (ever girl forever forever, ever) Forever (ever, ever) Forever (ever, ever) Forever on the dance floor as we feel on another level Feels like our loves intertwined, we’re two rebels breaking the rules me and you, you and I. All you need to do, is to see to myself what I can do with my feet, baby Feel the beat inside, I go meters to take the place before you to trust me Oh oh oh C It’s like [Chorus] It’s a long way down We’re so high off the ground, he one angel to give me your heart Girl, where are you from? It makes me so undone, looking into his eyes I sing, what a beautiful woman no “if” s “and” or “maybe” s nobody I release my heart and it feels incredibly n “There is, of . ..
Video Rating: 4/5



Tags:2008, Brown, Chris, Cupid, Fashion, Forever, Lyrics, Rocks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...