Ads Header

Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Role Model Eminem | Eminem - Role Model HD 1080p


can OK, I’m trying to drown me, you can try this at home, you’ll be just like me:

The Slim Shady LP Lyrics! Mic check one two .. We Recordin? I’m cancerous, so when I diss you do not want to answer this question if you responded back with a battle rap you Canibus I strangled you to death then suffocated them to break your legs again whores wrote your bones poke through the skin You beef wit me, I’m even the score as you Jerry Springer, and beat yer ass legally I Blunt funny out of the house, because I grew up, when I smoke the trees hit harder than Sonny Bono (Ohh no!) So if I said that I was never the drugs that I would lie and get fucked more than the President does Hillary Clinton tried to slap me and call me a pervert I ripped her fucking hurt almonds and fed her sherbet (Bitch!) My nerves (! Fuck you), and lately I’m on edge Grabbed Vanilla Ice and ripped his blond dreads Every girl I have never been out of my mind goin lez Follow me and do exactly what the song says: smoke weed, taking pills, drops out of school, kill people and drink and jump behind the wheel like it was still legal I’m dumb enough to walk into a store and steal So I’m dumb enough to look for a date with Lauryn Hill Some people just that I know I ask ignorin skills because I like a green hat with an orange bill are but I’m not mad, not even y’all through the mist How the hell can I do to see, I did not even know knows I exist, to shave, bathe, go to a rave … The one
Video Rating: 5/5



Tags:1080p, Eminem, model, Role

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...