Ads Header

Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fashion Shop | Winter Clothing Haul: Mixmoss.com

“Like” for a present for my next video! WATCH: youtu.be ♡ Subscribe to my chain of shoe: www.youtube.com Hey there! Here’s a video haul Mixmoss.com some winter clothes! Stay warm and chic! I’ll try to download a regular schedule! Call me and make me think about it! Connect with me: Instagram ♡: ♡ fashionbyally Official Facebook Page: on.fb.me ♡ Fashion Shop my online store! www.glamboutique.weebly.com ♡ Ebates cash back on your online purchases: bit.ly ♡ Subscribe to my chain of shoe: www.youtube.com Business Email ► Only: lx3lally (at) gmail.com ◄ products shown: – Puffer Vest: www.mixmoss.com (dark blue) – Cream of pea coat www.mixmoss.com – beige sweater: www.mixmoss.com (beige) FTC: The clothes were made available for inspection. This is not a sponsored video.
Video Rating: 4/5



Tags:clothing, Fashion, HAUL, Mixmoss.com, shop, winter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...