Ads Header

Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Model Rockets | Rocket Model Five Scene

My own design, notice the wings (all comes in one piece) a rocket in 5 stages,. every stage of an engine “D” of black powder Shot in the nineties. Use duct fire to ignite each stage. This is the fourth Falcon You can hear every fire scene. The camera as he followed enlarged, it was very high, higher than it appears. Reached an altitude of 1 mile Alticalc appreciated, and I recovered ok – Laurie Calvert. Note: I rotate the camera as I filmed, so there is a comic effect, but believe me, it was vertical. Note also the spacers at the bottom to support the strengthening of the long wings. He had these wings to give stability, because I wanted it all back in one piece, not five different pieces. But large wings make it prone to wind, so I started a windless day. I’m with this original (to me) design satisfied. As separate engines, there is a small kink in the air. www.calvertfilm.fsnet.co.uk engines were glued together online, with about one inch tube and expandable to keep both engines position, and painted black. You can use the black line Engine 3 seconds in. The engine is ultimately the engine mounting position regularly. Like any engine burns and other triggers, it falls. The good thing about this design is that I only found a piece of rocket. Usually a step body with the engine running normal staged rockets fall. It was not built for speed or height, but rather as an experiment to make all five steps



Tags:Five, model, Rocket, Rockets, scene

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...