Ads Header

Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Fred | Fred Figglehorn - The Babysitter's a Vampire - Official Music Video

Get the album on iTunes: bit.ly Get a Fred Party Pack at bit.ly including your chance to be in a Fred video, special Fred T-shirt, who are ready to party album, It’s Christmas Hackin ‘with Fred CD and Fred poster Michael Tiddes LYRICS:. Music Video Directed There is something strange about this BABYSITTER called the blood bank and asked her if she goes to deliver through the mirror, but I do not see his thoughts I’VE SEEN TWILIGHT, believe me, they left a PRINTING and everyone knows YOU COME suck blood, HEY YOU THIER EYES hypnotize you not know where to run, her nails are SHARP HEY his teeth are sharp TOO I was alone with her mother left now, what I’m the babysitter a vampire looks at me like I was tonight eat babysitter VAMPIRE one STEAK IN WOOD and milkshake AIL need to keep awake me she said: “It is late TIME FOR YOU GO to bed,” I think call it a night in a CHALLENGE TO YOUR HEART I prefer, you know like glue, and your skin is cold as ice WAY YOU LIKE I MEDIUM RARE you are ready to take a bite and am Everyone knows that they are coming to to suck your blood LOOK HEY hypnotize with their eyes, if you do not run, HEY MOM do not believe me now when I will get proof when flying in the house with him CROCS IS TRUE The Babysitter’s a Vampire, they look at me as if I’m eating tonight babysitter VAMPIRE have need a wooden stake and a milkshake GARLIC
Video Rating: 4/5



Tags:Babysitter's, Figglehorn, Fred, Music, Official, Vampire, Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...