Ads Header

Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Dog Fashion Disco | Dog Fashion Disco - 9 to 5 at the morgue # 02

Warning: I do not own any material featured in this video. All materials are property of their respective owner (s). Album: Song of the anarchists tastefully decorated: 9-5 at Morgue Year: 2001 Lyrics: In the pale white walls 9-5 every day I feel more alive than the farm to the table before me is waking up too early, stoop to Stumble to the Cafe of Mr. Give me a hot pale black existence in the 9-5 9-5 white walls every day I feel so cold inside, which is steeper than the table in front of me waking up too early to turn the key to the cafe of Mr. Stumble Give me a hot black existence 9-5 hours at the morgue, the corpse by the hum of the freezer by the look in your eyes Hypnotized by Hypnotised Hypnotized the pale corpse is by the look in your eyes The truth Hypnotised Nine to five think harder than you it’s the hair, the sink and fills wrinkles all around your eyes while you are hypnotized and old 9-5 9-5 and the die die die die and the draw flies, fly pull on that day for me will never end The end is closer than you think you pour a glass and let’s not get no, because that’s exactly what he will do, die die die die 9-5 and 9-5 draw flies die and die, pull fly waking too early to … turn the key on Stumble more Mr. Coffee pour myself a hot black existence 9-5 hours at the morgue, the corpse Hypnotized
Video Rating: 5/5



Tags:Disco, Fashion, morgue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...