Ads Header

Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Urban Fashion | Clothing Haul-American! Eagle and Urban Outfitters

I hope you enjoy this video, I have not seen it, but I thought all my readers to incredible and I know that they do not haul videos in a negative sense, but simply a way to see what’s there and be inspired. I heart you all! :) Xoxo, Bethany OMG! I found the link where you can my favorite T-shirt from Urban Outfitters is online! I’ll post links to the rest later, here is one, if you are interested :) – www.urbanoutfitters.com want to be friends? My Links – My facebook! -! (Exclusive videos and more :) ) www.facebook.com Subscribe to my other channel – www.youtube.com Follow me on Twitter – www.twitter.com Follow me on DailyBooth! – Www.dailybooth.com Check out my Polyvore – www.polyvore.com Facebook app – apps.facebook.com Makeup I wearing in this video – Facebook Covergirl natural luxe foundation Oak Mac studio fix face powder-NC35 Lips: Mac Lipstick Marquise D (Wonder Woman collection) Mac Lipglass-Emancipation (Wonder Woman collection) Cheeks-MAC Mineralize Blush Dainty Disclaimer-I bought everything with my own money, I’m not trying to brag, and I’m very thankful for everything. None of the companies mentioned in this video are charged not to mention me and all opinions are mine! :)



Tags:clothing, eagle....., Fashion, HaulAmerican, Outfitters, Urban

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...