Ads Header

Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

And Fashion | Size SIZE FASHION HAUL MORE | iheart POSH SHOPPE | PARTS SUMMER CHIC

Follow me on Blogspot for more Fashion www.passionjonesz.blogspot.com PASSION PRESENTS Jonesz Hello fashionistas! I have a letter for your fashion Posh Shoppe. I love this online store as well as plus size fashion! They have stylish pieces for reasonable price. I hope you enjoy the post and for more travel / modes of them stay tuned! Discover chic shoppe for your plus size fashion! www.iheartposhshoppe.com “LIKE” www.facebook.com Posh Shoppe feel like my makeup? see the tutorial here: www.youtube.com What am I going to wear your hair? The imperfect body wave Brazilian Glamour 20 “18″ 16 “What I used to create the video: Filmed with Canon EOS T3i 18-55m lens Edited with Final Cut Pro x for all commercial inquiries please please do not hesitate to email me email:. passionjonesz @ yahoo com “LIKE” My Facebook Fan Page www.facebook.com Subscribe to my channel www.youtube.com Follow me on fitness Skorch TV skorchmagazine com Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on passionjonesz.tumblr.com. Polyvore passiion-jonesz.polyvore. com



Tags:Chic, Fashion, HAUL, iheart, more, parts, POSH, SHOPPE, size, summer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...