Ads Header

Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fall Fashions | Backtoschool: 3 Autumn Festival Fashions (feat. OlsenBoye)

Hiiiiii LOVE! I had so much fun working with pinball OlsenBoye & StyleHaul this weekend in Los Angeles was legitimately the best day of my life :) I hope you enjoy this video, and maybe a little more excited for school? Yes ..? No? Well worth it. Thanks OlsenBoye & StyleHaul :) Thanks for this great opprotunity to Mike for being my camera man! And many thanks to Lauren for laughing at my jokes, and me company all weekend :) Thanks to Kale & Sarah, my hair and makeup done! Discover OlsenBoye at JCPenny: www.jcpenney.com from the video that I made with other gurus OlsenBoye: www.youtube.com Check out the bomb did my makeup www.youtube.com (Tell him that you sent meghanrosette!) Outfit # 1: First Day of School High OlsenBoye Shorts-Windsor necklace Forever21 Bag-Shoes OlsenBoye I recommend sandals or ballet flats! Outfit # 2: Date Night! (If you have not repel men like me …) Blazer-Forever21 Dress-Forever21 Heels-OlsenBoye necklace holder OlsenBoye OlsenBoye Outfit # 3: Hanging With The Girls (I’m even boring myself with this title) Top – Cardigan Vest- OlsenBoye OlsenBoye OlsenBoye Jeans Tara & Heaven Wedges-OlsenBoye What I’m wearing: Top-Nordstrom Rack Shorts-Forever21 Leather Bracelet Pandora Nails-China Glaze Something Sweet Camcorder is: Registered Office StyleHaul! FTC: I was flown to LA courtesy OlsenBoye and introduced by them also. Ipurchased everything but the clothes …



Tags:Autumn, BacktoSchool, Fall, Fashions, Feat, Festival, OlsenBoye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...