Ads Header

Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Runway Model | Chris Lago - Runway Model

itunes.apple.com www.chrislago.com Produced by Chris Lake. Be sure that the rest of my album Runway Model (written / Produced Chris Lake) This is a new track from human Popkiller and paste stack The next Thrilla I see you in the club, dancing like a track you move your lips I see and I do not know what to say-ay-ay You’re so perfect, Yeah, so flawless, yeah counts in every way, because I saw your face nothing else really for me was the last time I saw you, you dance my fantasy -hey-hey And I get chills you Cause you’re my lady runway model walking on catwalk baby Why do not you bring be that ass, below you can see my start and runway model with the lights, you can have my model model lane one-way streets You are my runway model with the lights can be mine Can you pursue burn got the fire burning, if it is in the club and you see heels’m now turn it is high enough-ough-ough Above someone else, someone with the same status We believe that this person observe body I believe that nodody-body in my zone Livin ‘is a dream with you baby and I will give you nothing, because you have to bring my love Why track that you can get your ass are my start and runway model with the lights to be, you can be my runway model model one way my start and runway model with the lights Maybe my way track, way, way model model Can my airstrip way his way, way model can model my airstrip … Why will not you, that you may bring my ass start and runway-model with
Video Rating: 4/5



Tags:Chris, Lago, model, Runway

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...