Ads Header

Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Models needed | Mega Objects in Minecraft built

It is in this context at the beginning of the Enterprise – D in Minecraft —– I did not think it would go viral so quickly! It’s not even done and on top of that, the Minecraft servers are down I can not up … Some quick responses to questions. Thank you all for the congratulations. I will take the time to tell you, as I did. From the ship, and my plans for it I’ve always wanted to make a 1:1 scale model of the Enterprise-D. Even when I was a kid, I thought how cool it would be to build the ship and live in it. A project that I started a year ago, to build a 1:1 model of the enterprise in Sketchup. I’m tired. Unfortunately, my hard drive blew and I lost six months of work. The only thing I had was my original framework and It was just too painful to start. One thing that was not lost was the deck plans and a nice computer-friendly vector format, converted from white fire plans (Not the Okuda). The plans are pretty tough, but doable. One day, I need to check and clean. The Minecraft world uses 1m ^ 3 blocks, etc. YEARS, I have my plans just 642.5 rebuilt already scaled in a format that could minecraft and imported each deck in batch, so that 4 spaces between the walls of the company’s Origin x 467.0 meters x meters 137.5 meters. This is about 3m per deck. Unfortunately, with the 1m deck you have to go, that only leaves 2m left for floor space. As your character is 1.7m height, you will
Video Rating: 4/5



Tags:built, Mega, Minecraft, models, needed, objects

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...