Ads Header

Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Modeling agencies free | Barely Legal Radio: Can I "listen" to my modeling agent?


Leslie

Laguna Beach is probably amazing (and none of the pictures on this video are actually her, she will only be used to keep you interested in making you a glimpse of what calls I imagine in my head when I take these ). Revolves around the question, have several agents who choose for her modeling career, and she is the best. I have a problem and another classic mistake, she did what many people do when they pursue their dreams in showbiz. Barely Legal Radio can be heard live every Friday from 11 to noon clock indie1031.com in Los Angeles hosted by Joe Escalante. Call on Friday to answer your questions free legal advice, or better yet, send your questions to info@barelylegalradio.com and we set up a time to call you back and take your question and answer in the next issue. For details barelylegalradio.com. # 1019071
Video Rating: 5/5



Tags:Agencies, agent, barely, free, Legal, Listen, Modeling, Radio

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...