Ads Header

Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Fashion Clothes Online | My Birthday & Fall Fashion Jewelry Collective, Clothing, Shoes & Haul

mylikes.com PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! It’s Free ;-) our online store is now open: www.ShopAllThingsFabulous101.com formore Fashion & Beauty Follow My Blog http My www.bloglovin.com Bloglovin ‘Chictopia www.chictopia.com My My LookBook.nu www. lookbook.nu My Twitter www.twitter.com My bare Official Facebook Fanpage (My Facebook Fabulous Friend Page) www.facebook.com Purchase Sigma Brushes & Makeup / Beauty Products Here www.sigmabeauty.com * Receive a free SIGMA GIFT WITH A PURCHASE OR MORE: – 30) ** With “LUC2011″ (for 10% discount on all orders in September and Sigma gift Expires September 2011) MY CONTEST JEWELMINT (NOW OPEN): www.youtube.com * I’m wearing this: StyleMint “Michigan” Earrings Jewelmint End jmnt.me stylmnt.me world * On My Lips: * NYX Round Lipstick “Black Cherry” * Hair Info: Virgin Brazilian Body Wave Installation: Sew In With stripes on the entire circumference side and Left Out From The Virgin Hair Fantasy thevirginhairfantasy.com www. Was one pack in the bottom of 26 “in the middle of one pack 24″ in the middle of one pack 22 “1.3 to 1.2 packet 16″ * All natural color and: installed 3 1/2 packs in the following lengths professionally COLOUR BY MY HAIR * I do not know the exact colors and products they used to make the hair * color was the hair installed and cut in long layers by my hairdresser * ALL items purchased shown to me and my husband hard earned money or were given to me by my family for my brithday! None of the companies listed thr if one of …
Video Rating: 0/5



Tags:birthday, Clothes, clothing, Collective, Fall, Fashion, HAUL, Jewelry, online, Shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...