Ads Header

Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fashion For 2012 | Back to School: Clothing Haul 2012! (Haul NYC)

Yay! “Like” this video if you liked it :) School Supplies Haul: www.youtube.com My other back-to-school videos: www.youtube.com Hairstyles Makeup Starter Kit-www.youtube.com My beauty & ; fashion blog: Discover www.beautybaby44.com Sigma favorite brushes www.sigmabeauty.com my personal channel: www.youtube.com Canal beauty of my sister: www.youtube.com Twitter: twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook. com Instagram: @ Beautybaby44 My Stuff Shellac manicure nails: from the living room (no color name, sorry!) Shirt: Zara Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video in any way :)
Video Rating: 4/5



Tags:2012, back, clothing, Fashion, HAUL, School

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...