Ads Header

Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Miley Cyrus | Miley Cyrus - The Climb - Official Music Video (HQ)

The Climb is the new hit single by Miley Cyrus on Hannah Montana: The Movie Soundtrack in stores 24th March! Hannah Montana: The Movie only in theaters 10th April. On (more info) for Lyrics I can almost see that dream I’m dreaming but there’s a voice inside my head sayin, you will never reach, every step I take, every move I make feels lost with no direction my faith, but I tremble Got to keep trying Got to keep my head up, there is always another mountain I’m always going to want to move always be an uphill battle, sometimes you may have to lose, is not how fast I is not there, what? s on the other side there is the rise of the I fights before, I have the chance I knock at me sometimes, but No, I do not break, I do not have, but these are the moments that’ll I ‘remember so I just And I must be strong Just keep pressure on, because there is always another mountain I’m always want to always be moving be an uphill battle, sometimes I lose, it’s not how fast I am, it is not about what is waiting on the other side It’s the climb There is always another mountain I m always want it move Always going to be an uphill battle, to lose sometimes, is not how fast I am, it is not about what waiting on the other side of this climb is to keep on moving …
Video Rating: 4/5



Tags:climb, Cyrus, Miley, Music, Official, Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...