Ads Header

Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Behavior Model | Model Behavior - Women on the verge of a nervous behavior

Women 2011 Broadway Original Cast Recording at the edge of a nervous breakdown. With Laura Benanti. Music and lyrics by David Yazbek. Open: 4th November 2010 Closed: 2 January 2011 Total Performances: 69 Lyrics-Pepa, it’s me again, why do not you answer the phone? It’s as if my brain will melt if I do not speak to you, I had a problem in the shower and I only have a few minutes, because the problem is out of the shower this I guy, I Malik. What is the word?, Swarthy as Sheik in the desert. And it’s here in my apartment for about a week, I met the coffee dark and I know you think I’m too romantic, but you would not believe the connection that we, as right now, I was willing to make such to meet my mother, I could feel how my heart explodes like a bomb, which is kind of ironic, because … in fact, I think he kind literally Anyway, Happy Birthday Grandpa! Say hello to Grandma and make sure to take your … He was! I may be jumping conclusions. God, I hope I am! He thinks I’m thin and has shoulders like Jean-Claude Van Damme. Listen Call me when you hear what I’m here for a half hour. Reminds me. Pepa, are you there? You’re there? Are you … Well, you’re not there, but we need to talk hurts my stomach, as if I have something huge rock I’m in the phone booth on the corner and I had swallowed a minute because I’m running out of change, because I paid for my Money Malik. God knows other men, I’m not
Video Rating: 5/5



Tags:Behavior, model, nervous, verge, Women

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...