Ads Header

Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Model | How To: Get Started in Modeling

I know I’m not a legitimate source of information when it comes to modeling since I never actually made as a professional model, but I did model for fun a lot and I “experience with photographers and the industry so that I hope this helps for those aspiring to be a model :) Modeling Website:. www.modelmayhem.com not go to school first two models, if someone asks you for money, please use the model walk third chaos 4 Be smart and not just go to work with a photographer fifth to casting calls the model of Chaos page 6 also not alone! seventh hair and makeup natural and form fitting clothes and heels 8th Create portfolio, and a sample Update of nine cards regularly to 10th Get signed a chance agency Good Follow me on Twitter:.! www.jaaackjack.blogspot.com Watch: www.twitter.com Like my facebook page: www.facebook.com Follow my blogs me on blogtv www.blogtv.com Follow me on DailyBooth: www. dailybooth.com & Subscribe channel :) Www.youtube.com QUESTIONS ABOUT jackieperdue@ymail.com!
Video Rating: 4/5



Tags:model, Modeling, started

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...