Ads Header

Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lady Gaga Fashion | Lady Gaga - Fashion (Lyrics)

kawayistrawberry.spaces.live.com Lady Gaga – Fashion (Lyrics) Ohhh Ohhh La La La I am, I’m too fabu-lous I’m so fierce that it was so nuts I live, how the model is thin dress I ‘m your puppet I love Vivienne dress me Gucci, Fendi, Prada. Valentino, Armani too. Damn I love Jimmy Choo. Fashion put it all on me Do not you want to see these clothes on me Fashion put it all on me I am anyone you want to me to be (2x) Ohhh Ohhh La La La We love designer I need, a new stile- BTT can not on the street who you are, who you door, it’s true A girl’s just as hot as the shoes she choose J’adore Weitzman, Dress me walk Louis, Dolce & Gabbana, Alexander McQueen, eh ou. Merde I love the fashion Manolo everything put on me Do not you want to see these clothes on me Fashion put it all on me I am anyone you want to me to be (2x) Ohhh Ohhh La La La We love designer (2x) Fashion put it all on me Do not you want to see these clothes on me Fashion put it all on me I am anyone you want to be me (4x)
Video Rating: 4/5



Tags:Fashion, gaga, Lady, Lyrics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...