Ads Header

Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fashion Magazine | DIY: Nails Magazine Fashion Fun!


Please SUBSCRIBE to become an official

Glitter Critter! Hello Glitter Critters! I hope you enjoy this super fun fashion magazine nail tutorial! I’ll show you how to wear your favorite fashion magazines! This is a look so cute occasional nail your friends will give tons of questions and tons of compliments! This is something you can do yourself it with your friends! Thank you for watching and have a GLITTERFUL DAY! Please let me know if you try out this tutorial! Post a video response to this video or a picture of your GLAMAZINE look at my Facebook page Want to add your comment Recommended Critter Glitter NEXT? A nice comment on this video or my channel and you can see in my next video! Please LIKE my Facebook page! www.Facebook.com Please follow me on Twitter! Www.Twitter.com music: The songs used in this video are from the following sources: iMovie
Video Rating: 4/5



Tags:Fashion, Magazine, Nails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...