Ads Header

Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Barbie | Barbie Transformation Tutorial

src = http://i.ytimg.com/vi/J4-GRH2nDvw/default.jpg

This tutorial is will show you how to look like the glamourous Barbie doll. Perfect for Halloween. I moved to a new place, thus no furniture. I did this tutorial with no mirror, just the reflection of my camera … So please bear with me = / All music is by Annie. His hit album, Anniemal. Buy songs on iTunes for only 99 cents! “Anniemal” itunes.apple.com “Me Plus One” itunes.apple.com “Heartbeat” itunes.apple.com Or her entire album for only 0.99 Anniemal! itunes.apple.com All products are used in order. Note that you can not use what I use. Choose your products. StriVectin-SD Eye Cream Sally Hansen Airbrush to buy www.strivectin.com www.sallyhansennaturalbeauty.com search.ulta.com Amazing Concealer – Medium Beige www.amazingcosmetics.com Brushes Academy Of Freelance www www.aofmpro.com powder Wed. cremedelamer.com Academy of Freelance Makeup Brushes Wig EBAY, I forgot who I bought it. I bought 3 wigs for Lady Gaga, but this was the wig I did not, that was used. Just look wig with bangs =) Coastal Scents 88 Palette White Eyeliner Ardell www.coastalscents.com NYC www.newyorkcolor.com wild elegance Lashes – Purchased from CVS NYX Eyeshadow Trio (www.nonpareilboutique For Blush). com Lancome Rock Icon Fuchsia lipstick www.lancome-usa.com My top is from Diesal To get white eyes like this, I have green Rhoto V.



Tags:Barbie, Transformation, Tutorial

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...