Ads Header

Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Summer 2012 Fashion | LB: Free and Wild - Summer 2012 Fashion


Nothing like a lookbook

late into the night! This is my first summer .. I intend this often! Do you guys want to see more? Thank you for watching! Look Book 1: Free and Wild All parts are listed in the video itself .. If you have questions, please let me know in the downbar! I forgot to add that the denim shorts, american eagle! Song: Someone I knew Gotye and Kimbra – Song Sparky REHASH * listed under creative commons * My Twitter: twitter.com MyTumblr: aleexandraaxo.tumblr.com For companies aleexandraaxoxo@aol.com Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any the companies mentioned in this video. All products were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated in the video, but my opinions are not influenced in any way and I am not paid by these products.
Video Rating: 4/5



Tags:2012, Fashion, free, summer, wild

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...