Ads Header

Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Become a model | How to become a Model ♡


Open

me! PLEASE AND THANK YOU DOING? ☟ ☺ Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Browse my acting website: www.thatsophiakid.blogspot.com Lurk & Subscribe to my Dailybooth pictures: dailybooth.com Want to ask me a question for my ‘ask thatsophiakid “series? Ask here: bit.ly website to ask: My Videos www.modelmastery.com on open offers: www.youtube.com My modeling experience I took the picture and trace classes at my school theater and done lot of work on? the trail, because I had to do a charity fashion show at the end of class. It was very funny, but I’ve learned that the modeling “go, go, go!” nature of the business, and it can be very stressful. . I model my friend Anat – hahaha I have my whole winter modeling research, so I think I know what I’m talking about: P Do not forget to subscribe =) Thank you for your active support If you have any questions, do not think I do not respond to your inbox!
Video Rating: 0/5



Tags:become, model

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...