Ads Header

Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fashion Design | Crash Course in Fashion Design # 10 model, Part 1: Materials

Sorry for all the “killed” and “ah,” I have not made a video from time to time :) Here are links to all the things that I mentioned (and guide books) rule Clear: www.amazon. com (or something like that!) Rule Curve: sewtrue.com (! you want this kind of shape, somehow sword-like) modeler for Fashion Design: www.amazon.com (This is the fifth edition, which is cheaper than my old edition for some reason) for the design draping Apparel is: www.amazon.com If you’re looking for a professional dress form, for “Dressforms Wolf” look (wolf form com).. Mine is called “Mydouble” dress form is very loose clothing, specific measurements, I draped some clothes on them and professional forms are definitely better! But do not stress if you do not know or do not do not, each one with, this is really a great investment! To drape the alternative I’ll show you just need a reason to buy, no dress code :) form-hundred dollars on the dress, the dress form is NOT of me (I want!). It’s from the Japanese brand Angelic Pretty.
Video Rating: 4/5



Tags:course, Crash, Design, Fashion, Materials, model, Part

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...