Ads Header

Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Modeling sites | Munchie Talk "Site Modeling"

src = http://i.ytimg.com/vi/IXY8HwG8WFQ/default.jpg

This is my duscussion video where I talk about a subject, in this case, the modeling of the site online. I see the positive and negative aspects of the site modeling for young people when they decide if they want to model for a website. I have my opinion, at the end, but it’s up to you to decide whether or not you want to model. I hope this video is helpful. And please enjoy. Like this video? There’s more! Check out my blog video playlist: www.youtube.com Do you want to help this girl? Touch the “Subscribe” button. It would mean a lot. : 3 This video was on 23 Accepted September 2011.
Video Rating: 5/5



Tags:Modeling, Munchie, site, sites, talk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...