Ads Header

Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Male model agencies | How times have become an international model

src = http://i.ytimg.com/vi/5qVS5tSju6M/default.jpg

Are you frustrated and don ‘t know how to break it in the Business Modeling mode? Well, this is Lisa Philips Model Scout agent a modern mother … Scouting models through its popular model blog and YOU representatives around the world .. and help you to sign with agents worldwide. You can apply for a fashion model .. Go to lisaphillipsny.com simply and upload photos (digital photos Mugshots-simple) and Lisa will contact you within 48 hours! Do not wait .. Modeling agencies in New York are always new models of development and Lisa will help you want to see good shots of simple agents .. Even if you do not live in New York or the United States .. I can tell you for a signed agency anywhere in the world .. All you need is a camera or camera phone and someone the pictures for you and I can help you! I can not wait to meet you .. For now ;) Lisaphillipsny.com male models have at least 5’11 Lisa Phillips is the owner and creator of the Mugshot Model Management. Mugshot is not a modeling agency, so I send you appointment or cast-sees in NY. I am an online modeling agency representing models as his agent (manager). I do sign my modeling agencies in New York and other major fashion market, you have reason. I’m an agent .. Modern Mother of the development of social media and scouting through my blog .. I can work for you, no matter where in the world you are. I scout for conferences and shopping centers .. I
Video Rating: 4/5



Tags:Agencies, become, International, male, model, Times

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...