Ads Header

Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall Fashions | Fashion event!

Read Me! I really hope you enjoy this video I have on it for days, but if it means that I can help you, then that’s all that matters! ** Please note that these outfits are based on my style ** Wanna be friends -? Twitter.com subscribe to my vlog channel – www.youtube.com Follow me on DailyBooth – dailybooth.com Get the clothes! – Super Long legs and fits # 1 – Tank white button-F21-F21-F21 there Bluejacket Black Converse Outfit # 2 – Dress-F21 Floral button up there-F21 Plum cardigan-F21 Flats-Target! :) Outfit # 3 – Green / Olive Dress-F21 Green cardigan-F21 Leggings-Target Ballet Flats-JCPenney Outfit # 4 – Black Blazer-F21 Lipstick V-neck T-shirt-F21 Black Heel boots-Dr Scholl hat. H & M Knit Outfit # 5 – Studded Sweater-F21 Brown Suede boots-F21 Brown leather bag-F21 Outfit # 6 – Burgundy Dress-F21 cardigan-F21 Leggings-Target outfit Steve Madden boots up # 7 – Blue Ruffled Cardigan-American Eagle Blue Plaid scarf-American Eagle white tank top lace-Rue 21 Moccasins-American Eagle Outfit # 8 – Grey / Red V-neck T-shirt red-F21-F21-Shirt dark gray plaid high-waisted skirt-F21 Black converse Outfit # 9 – Oversized Black / silver short-F21 Key necklace-American Eagle Dark Jeggings-F21 Leather boots-Rue 21 Disclaimer The only thing I had a free pair of ballerinas. I bought everything myself. This is not a sponsored video and I’m not paid to talk about anything. All my opinions are honest :)



Tags:event, Fall, Fashion, Fashions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...