Ads Header

Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Fashion clothing online | Fall Fashion Haul: Forever 21 and more!


said

~ ~ ~ OPEN ME FOR ALL LINKS points! ~ ~ ~ Hey guys! So today I received a letter from the fall fashion for you! I’ll show you all the new clothes that I add to my personal wardrobe this season I hope you enjoy this post and let me know in the comments below if you want more fashion videos like this! =) Did you “like” me? Link to my Facebook page! Www.facebook.com Tweet Tweet! Link to my Twitter! twitter.com I just got an Instagram! : D Instagram name: Links TtlMakeupJunkie points listed (in order of appearance): 1 Mustard-colored sweater: two longer available online. “You’re my favorite” Pull: www.forever21.com third Heart Neon Yellow Sweater: 4 is no longer available online. Blush Nude Lace Pullover: is no longer available online 5 Cropped Sweater Shark: www.forever21.com 6th Tiffany Blue Sweater Rhinestone: is no longer available online 7th Super Panda Sweater: www.forever21.com 8th Pull blush strass Peach is no longer available online 9th Colorful striped sweater: longer available online 10 Black Wool Sweater “Love”: www.forever21.com 11th Patrick Rose Pull: www.forever21.com 12th Black leather jacket with hood: www.forever21.com 13th Black Faux Leather Moto Jacket: www.forever21.com 14th Tan faux leather jacket light: www.dressbarn.com 15th Grey Wedge Shoes: www.solesociety.com 16th Steve Madden Black Quilted Boots: www.stevemadden.com On my nails: Chanel Black Pearl Like Comment and Subscribe! Thanks for
Video Rating: 4/5



Tags:clothing, Fall, Fashion, Forever, HAUL, more, online

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...